last ride outta pt sydney

white dragon

left ultramar sunday morning...headed to dorset,trails were in decent shapemarch202013006-Copy_zps03033c41.jpgmarch202013005-Copy_zps4c1cc030.jpgmarch202013004-Copy_zpsa6200d76.jpgmarch202013003-Copy_zps8755b90b.jpgmarch202013009_zps062e320a.jpgmet this poor guy on the lakemarch202013011_zps60819e9e.jpgmarch202013012_zpse5ad9652.jpgover all trails were good to great...but don't think they will be able to groom,but you never know...put another 150 miles on great trail system,thx to everyone involved

Thanks for the report WD. Did you park at the ultrmar near Arnie's Cat House? We drove past there yesterday and I was wondering if that's the ultramar people talk about.

Thanks for the report WD. Did you park at the ultrmar near Arnie's Cat House? We drove past there yesterday and I was wondering if that's the ultramar people talk about.

yes thats the one...it's a great place to start from...

Who lost the track? Was it one of your group?

Who lost the track? Was it one of your group?

no,just met up with him on trail....said it had 6700 miles on it....his buddy on artic cat wanted to make sure there was a pic of him pullin the polaris...

Pt Sydney Didnt groom , To warm the snow is real soft , Cochrane sounds great but I would be single when I got home Im sure :icon_blah:

Pt Sydney Didnt groom , To warm the snow is real soft , Cochrane sounds great but I would be single when I got home Im sure :icon_blah:

was glad to have the trails we had...about cochrane...maybe split cost on lawyer...might be in same boat too

Cochrane sounds great but I would be single when I got home Im sure :icon_blah:

This topic is covered in the little-known book, HOW TO UNDERSTAND A WOMAN

post-19774-0-93646400-1364265328_thumb.jpg

I guess I could take the book with me and read it at night over a few Rye and Coke

That's only Volume 1, Canuck...

And the last two words are, "I guess"

Or just forget the book and actually enjoy the drink

I think WB's on Volume 2, IrREVerent.

Archived