D5 or D9

2fast4u

Looking for somewhwere to ride this weekend, wondering if D5 or D9 will be okay to ride? trying to get one last ride in. Maybe Hanover area or Port elgin? Thanks guys and gals.

well i would stay away from hanover area as i was out for a good blast yesterday and around. hanover, varney , dornock, was poor lots of road running in these area`s, so gravel / mud was a big issue. now as i got over to mildmay, teeswater, wingham , area trails where good shape, ended up back at home paisley trails still good, but where getting very soft by days end thou. i started out my day from from paisley trails still good, port elgin was good, southampton good, and chesley good,i left at 8:00 am so do not know how they held up to the afternoon warm up.

i would say teeswater paisley area would be a good choice to ride. if the weather permits and trails hold.

As of right now around Milverton area is still pretty good. +1 today, and warmer before the weekend though.

I just got back from a little prework ride. North and east of Blyth is good but slushy in spots and snirt in the bushes. I got to Seaforth and the trails are showing a lot of dirt and bare spots. To have these trails listed as limited is very accurate! Over near Brussels trails are good!

raining in mississauga

It always rains there. We got all white powder again here north of kw. About an inch of new snow.

just got a e-mail from the club prez, seems we are starting to have problems with 4wheelers and dirt bike on our trails

I just got back from a little prework ride. North and east of Blyth is good but slushy in spots and snirt in the bushes. I got to Seaforth and the trails are showing a lot of dirt and bare spots. To have these trails listed as limited is very

accurate! Over near Brussels trails are good!

Mitchell has less snow then kw. Was getting thin on Tuesday too.

Snow is thin in the bushes here in northeast hope. Just got back from a ride up to millbank for lunch then back home through the Stratford link. I be surprised If our trails are open Saturday let alone the full weekend. Haven't talked to rob our trail master just my thoughts so please take them with a grain of salt

Snow is thin in the bushes here in northeast hope. Just got back from a ride up to millbank for lunch then back home through the Stratford link. I be surprised If our trails are open Saturday let alone the full weekend. Haven't talked to rob our trail master just my thoughts so please take them with a grain of salt

X2. Was down to dirt in the bushes near annamay's. I must have just missed yeah. North of milverton was decent but soft. Avoided the lake because the black asphalt will melt down b109 quick. Was ok until I got near st clements then ok after that again.

did a ride today from Seaforth up B108, cut across through Walkerton over to Neustadt then Clifford and back to Seaforth.....lots of mud in the bush and alot of slush and bad conditions near and on the roads....with the mild weather today and even warmer on Friday and Sat these tails will be done.

did a ride today from Seaforth up B108, cut across through Walkerton over to Neustadt then Clifford and back to Seaforth.....lots of mud in the bush and alot of slush and bad conditions near and on the roads....with the mild weather today and even warmer on Friday and Sat these tails will be done.

Were you leaving Seaforth around 11?

Viperules what do you ride? May have passed you along the way seen a few sleds at annamaes another at the 350 intersection and 2 sleds head north coming from the gads hill swamp headed north at intersection348 towards milverton. I was pulled off at that intersection

Viperules what do you ride? May have passed you along the way seen a few sleds at annamaes another at the 350 intersection and 2 sleds head north coming from the gads hill swamp headed north at intersection348 towards milverton. I was pulled off at that intersection

I have a 2012 black grandtouring, with a black iq poo following me. I seen two sleds pulled to the side of the trail, one was a blue Polaris.

Must have missed you. I have a red 09 switchback. Might be ordering a 800 renegade x this spring if monies all work out

Thanks guys, I guess if we decide to go Port Elgin it is sounds like best to head up a bit futher than D5 area.

Rode from Bloomingdale up to Homestead and back to Bloomingdale. Great field trail riding! Too bad about the road running and bushes, but the fields of flat beautifully groomed trails made up for it! 273 km

post-20923-0-17079300-1362799398_thumb.jpg

post-20923-0-66664100-1362799771_thumb.jpg

Yesterday the wife and I took a fantastic ride, we rode from Bellwood to Markdale for gas, then to Walters Falls for lunch.

After lunch we headed to Dundalk for gas and a coffee, then over to Arthur and back to Bellwood.

The trails were mostly in good shape and lasted well throughout the day especially for a Saturday. We were surprised at the lack of snowmobilers but this was likely the reason that the trails held up so well.

There were some muddy areas here and there but nothing too ridicules, the worst part was road running, by noon the roads were mud but in most cases we were able to get up onto the snow banks.

I felt sorry for the staff at the Falls Inn where we had lunch, just by chance 4 groups of snowmobilers showed up at once, I mean all within a few minutes of each other. One minute the place was empty and the next minute there were 15 snowmobilers in the bar waiting to get served. Oh well, better too busy than not busy enough . :cheers:

post-21778-0-99594400-1362935954_thumb.jpg

Woo hoo! Another blast of snow. Going riding tommorrow, can you believe our luck!

Viper where are you headed? Bancroft area? Don't see a whole lot open closer then that

Lol I might have to head towards burford. Take the windshield off the sled and zip tie it to the 4wheeler.

Were you leaving Seaforth around 11?

Nope we parked behind the arena around 930 or so and sadly stopped at the Dunkeld near Walkerton for lunch....two days later it burns down

Archived