Best riding from port carling base?

Dirtbag

Decisions decisions on where to go from port carling this weekend....Dorset? Wasaga? Dun church? Whitestone lake? Kearney? Huntsville? Any thoughts on where the best riding is?

Would not suggest wasaga

Totally agree!!

I would Go Dorset. Do not go wasaga. There trails are crap.

try to avoid lake travel they will be slushy this weekend

ok so no wasaga and watch the lakes... thanks....any insight from over dorset way or up around dunchurch?

i live in Pt Sydney , i might give it a go later this morn if they groomed , it may have been to soft for grooming , no sure which direction I will go but will let you know if its good to go

i live in Pt Sydney , i might give it a go later this morn if they groomed , it may have been to soft for grooming , no sure which direction I will go but will let you know if its good to go

appreciated

for those reading along.. i've been riding bala to pary sound aread mostly this year, and those trails have all been pretty good.. i'm just looking to go somewhere different

just got in from a little run , Pt Sydney is tabltop , rode around all there stuff ,not a ripple , Im sure Baysville and Dwight will be the same , plan your route were the road riding is limited its getting thin but rideable , Mary lake was also good , hats off to the PtSydney club for there excellent conditions this winter , Glad our new house is 1.8 ks away from your trails :hyper:

just got in from a little run , Pt Sydney is tabltop , rode around all there stuff ,not a ripple , Im sure Baysville and Dwight will be the same , plan your route were the road riding is limited its getting thin but rideable , Mary lake was also good , hats off to the PtSydney club for there excellent conditions this winter , Glad our new house is 1.8 ks away from your trails :hyper:

You are getting spoiled MM. How was your trip?? No pics!!! WTH!!! I need to look at something positive. I am sitting here right now debating what to do next week for my LAST ride for this year. Damn work anyways. LOL The conditions were so good for all of Muskoka and area for the month of February. I can't get back up there till Monday and it looks like road rash will be a problem and due to me being so damn spoiled I don't want to run that stuff. I am looking at where I should go that is within a 6 hour drive from Niagara that will have good conditions till next Thursday. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm decisions, decisions. Those pics you probably have would make my decision a LOT easier. LMAO :drool2::icon_naughty:

Archived