Awesome riding out there folks. Muskoka and area pics!!!

extreme600

We rode around on Wednesday and Thursday. Just awesome again!84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture8517t-bc.gif You people better get out there. Out of 300 miles we only had 9 miles of good trails. All the rest were EXCELLENT!!!84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture11455t-fluffy.gif84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture11455t-fluffy.gifWe rode Gravenhurst-Bala-Parry Sound-Sprucedale-Huntsville-Port Sydney-Bracebridge-Gravenhurst. Thursday was a short ride and fast from Gravenhurst-Orillia-Midland-Orillia back to Gravenhurst.snack.gifthumbsup.png

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4640.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4639.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4632.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4660.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4649.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4643.jpgReport this image

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. IMG_4658.jpgReport this image

Seriously, how the hell could you complain about those trails. LMAO

my only complaint is you didnt invite me , nice pics there

Awesome!

my only complaint is you didnt invite me , nice pics there

No probs. Anytime, you are more than welcome. We are going back up tomorrow. We plan on going for a ride on Tuesday and Wednesday. Only problem is I don't have internet access up there YET. Have to fix that problem. LOL

It was great to meet you guys!

Really nice to meet you Bill and your better half (Ooooops I mean your wife) LOL Nice business you have going on there. I remember what you started out with when our friends rented a couple of sleds off you in 1999 or 2000. P.S. I got my stickers from White Dragon too!!

Great pics and awesome conditions. Can someone post to say how things have held up since then. Da wife and I have plans for Gravenhurst this weekend but all those yellow trails are a concern. Any updates on conditions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Great pics and awesome conditions. Can someone post to say how things have held up since then. Da wife and I have plans for Gravenhurst this weekend but all those yellow trails are a concern. Any updates on conditions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

just came back from GH & it is yellow for sure...i would start at pt sydney minimal...was raining in bracebridge this aft...

We / Snowcrest went Limited Availability yesterday due to weather conditions (rain). We are getting some snow now and looks like it will start getting colder during the weekend and next week. If that happens we have a good chance of going green again. Sorry for the YELLOW. We don't want riders expecting green trail conditions when they're not.

We / Snowcrest went Limited Availability yesterday due to weather conditions (rain). We are getting some snow now and looks like it will start getting colder during the weekend and next week. If that happens we have a good chance of going green again. Sorry for the YELLOW. We don't want riders expecting green trail conditions when they're not.

Very good call Bob. We were out riding the trails yesterday. We went from south of Sparrow lake via trail #4-15-C101D-12-9 to pay our respects to Doonut (very nice BTW)-12 to Campbells for gas-C114 to Bala Bay pub for lunch (very good)-C101D north to C-B105C by the big chute-B105 to Coldwater than back on B105 towards Orillia-204-4 and back home. all in All the trails were awesome in the bush. All trails by snowcrest were good to excellent. All Baxter trails were good to excellent-Southern end of B105 which was Orillia were rough but that is understandable due to the water ways running through and the hydro work being done in that area. But that was okay thanks to our RUSH chassis. LOL Man I love them. Anyways back to conditions. But once we hit the rail bed there was slush due to the mild weather and any roads we had to run on trail 4 were mainly bare (youch!!). Therefore when it was calling for rain today we decided to just relax and have lunch at The Farmers Plate in Gravenhurst and drive back home. Glad to see that you guys are on your toes and decided to put the trails to yellow to save the base!!! :right_on: I will post some pics later.

P.S. Bob if it is available some week night I would love to go for a ride in the groomer with one of our great groomer ops!!

Archived