barrie orillia wasaga

white dragon

The clubs just put trails yellow so they can ride them for a few weeks first. Go for it.

Did you find that out at your clubs meeting?

That is what the local club members use to tell me, when I rode certain area's before they were officially open. They would be out and about fixing signage etc. This is going back over 10 years ago.

The east side of orillia needs more snow before grooming can begin.

I was over on the east side of Orillia grooming on Tuesday and our guys were out on Thursday and Friday.

I was over on the east side of Orillia grooming on Tuesday and our guys were out on Thursday and Friday.

Thanks again Oro Guy for all your hard work.  Hope to see you on the trails this year once again!!!!  Keep your eyes open for the cute couple on the Rush sleds.  LOL  We are the ones with the huge grin on our face and pull over every time we see one of those beautiful groomers along our path!!!  You guys do an awesome job with the trails in Orillia. :right_on: :right_on:

That's great news. I saw the groomer out last night on the b112b. I'm talking about the east side of orillia district snowmobile club. Trail 207 needs more snow and still has large trees down across the trail. I'm going out Tuesday afternoon to clear the trail.

Ya I was on the east side. Did all of atherly. Good chunk of the B has been done. I believe they are headed for 207 in the morning. They'll have a chainsaw.

Ya I was on the east side. Did all of atherly. Good chunk of the B has been done. I believe they are headed for 207 in the morning. They'll have a chainsaw.

Ok that's great. Thanks. I'm at the boat show tomorrow and won't be back up until Tuesday afternoon.

Archived