barrie orillia wasaga

white dragon

went for ride on wed...wasaga bch trtail were rough other wise trails were in decent shapefeb292013008_zps8b87acfb.jpg

met gerald from our club out grooming

feb292013007_zpsc448a8d0.jpg

feb292013005_zps81e0a77d.jpg

feb292013004_zps6698f9c6.jpg

this is a great place to eat just off B trail in orillia

feb292013003_zps926c70e1.jpg

orillia railbed is always smooth as glass

feb292013009_zpsde49ec63.jpg

near the end of day

Where abouts is that dinner more specific please and is accsess easy and are there signs tell you Thanx.

Did a 200km loop in this area on Thursday also trails were great. Left from the Sno Voyageurs Clubhouse headed up to Orillia using the B112B. From there on to C105B to Coldwater and on to the C to Midland. Stopped at Timmies on the C in Midland. Down the C to the 301 to 601 towards Wasaga. East on B and south on B103 to Clubhouse. Wasaga 601 and B wind swept in the big open fields and a little thin. Great job by all 4 Clubs. White Dragon if you're out next Wednesday maybe we could meet up.This is a picture of the B west of Couchphoto1_zpsb4f8357d.jpg

Did a 200km loop in this area on Thursday also trails were great. Left from the Sno Voyageurs Clubhouse headed up to Orillia using the B112B. From there on to C105B to Coldwater and on to the C to Midland. Stopped at Timmies on the C in Midland. Down the C to the 301 to 601 towards Wasaga. East on B and south on B103 to Clubhouse. Wasaga 601 and B wind swept in the big open fields and a little thin. Great job by all 4 Clubs. White Dragon if your out next Wednesday maybe we could meet up.

great to hear you had a good ride...thats a great loop...your definitly on same page with miles per ride...suppose to snow tues...wed sounds good,lets make a plan...

Where abouts is that dinner more specific please and is accsess easy and are there signs tell you Thanx.

access is really close to trail...they are on advertising board but no signs on trail...it is a perfect fit for us sledders....location...from intersection B & B105C (coldwater railbed) head south on B which runs on Carlyon line...instead of entering back on to trail,continue up road for 100 m or less, on the left....open by 7...but closes by 3 most days....staging area is a wheelie away...

access is really close to trail...they are on advertising board but no signs on trail...it is a perfect fit for us sledders....location...from intersection B & B105C (coldwater railbed) head south on B which runs on Carlyon line...instead of entering back on to trail,continue up road for 100 m or less, on the left....open by 7...but closes by 3 most days....staging area is a wheelie away...

Goods to know. Are they open 7 days a week. We are going back up on Tuesday and would love to drop in there for lunch or breaky. We are heading to Wasaga Beach next week. You are right on about the rail bed. Woooooooooooooooooo that trail is awesome. But, still I really love what the Orillia club has done with the section through Coldwater and the trail #204. NICE NICE!!!!

Goods to know. Are they open 7 days a week. We are going back up on Tuesday and would love to drop in there for lunch or breaky. We are heading to Wasaga Beach next week. You are right on about the rail bed. Woooooooooooooooooo that trail is awesome. But, still I really love what the Orillia club has done with the section through Coldwater and the trail #204. NICE NICE!!!!

yes open 7 days....honestly i would wait on wasaga....can't see it resolved by tues...orillia railbed is so nice to start & finish your days ride

Did a 200km loop in this area on Thursday also trails were great. Left from the Sno Voyageurs Clubhouse headed up to Orillia using the B112B. From there on to C105B to Coldwater and on to the C to Midland. Stopped at Timmies on the C in Midland. Down the C to the 301 to 601 towards Wasaga. East on B and south on B103 to Clubhouse. Wasaga 601 and B wind swept in the big open fields and a little thin. Great job by all 4 Clubs. White Dragon if you're out next Wednesday maybe we could meet up.This is a picture of the B west of Couchphoto1_zpsb4f8357d.jpg

tell me you don't feel like batman when you go thru the tunnel then hit this...great pic

great to hear you had a good ride...thats a great loop...your definitly on same page with miles per ride...suppose to snow tues...wed sounds good,lets make a plan...

I'll pm you later today.

post-21912-0-69554900-1361623189_thumb.jpg

tell me you don't feel like batman when you go thru the tunnel then hit this...great pic

Felt like Batman but a few minutes later felt like Superman when I hit this'

Wasaga is pretty much toast as of now, their groomer is down.

Wasaga is pretty much toast as of now, their groomer is down.

is '' most ''gonna help them or they finished for yr

there are many compications right now, and hopefully they will be resolved at tomorrows MOST meeting

Why are the nieghbouring clubs not helping out?

is '' most ''gonna help them or they finished for yr

there are many compications right now, and hopefully they will be resolved at tomorrows MOST meeting

• 1 year later...

looks like the wasaga area has turned yellow on the OFSC site. 

First time in few years I've seen the beach open before sing Hampton. Gonna be a busy busy place... I'm gonna hold off a few weeks before heading there and hopefully open up some connecting trails.

I typically wait till the trails go green. yellow usually means rough riding or surprises like washouts along the trail

yes it does but you can ride if you wish

yes and sometimes I do

The clubs just put trails yellow so they can ride them for a few weeks first. Go for it.

The east side of orillia needs more snow before grooming can begin.

Archived