Pt Sydney>Kearney>Dwight

Muskoka Man

Here is a couple pics of our 300 k tour around the Skokes today , the 80 series trails west of huntsville were

tabletop , lunch in dwight , all clubs were out working the trails , now is the time to call in sick and put some Ks on

If red X's appear use this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3kl3fbvyi3kd26z/ZBe-83AQBb

SAM_0570.JPG?w=AAA9b9N99WV0Po4r-vhkU1peyqie8RwT4vG8H8Y5vlaixQ&dl=1

SAM_0565.JPG?w=AAALFYwJsvCCiAISsKEmlu4LdHDuvi9n0VXSsJz66cmaBQ&dl=1

SAM_0566.JPG?w=AAA4XGGeeQNo24huvluOo7hvBbh0dU2WsRAjJ0q92FxbZg&dl=1

SAM_0567.JPG?w=AAD0Qpy2LxeCd2LkzzUc12WhwviA_xBsQO2pfCI96ebxcw&dl=1

SAM_0571.JPG?w=AAAORzSLXN-G7FyTTWnSB36cHx4aybj5dz53Fb2tKJDybw&dl=1

Great pics...as always thanks!!!!

Call in sick. Who works in the winter???

Looks good Muskoka!

Headin up there for our "year end" ride soon!

Awesome pics! Thanks MM - don't you just hate it when there are no sled tracks to follow? :rotflmao:

looks like some great riding

Awesome pics! Thanks MM - don't you just hate it when there are no sled tracks to follow? :rotflmao:

We are off to see Ron and Giselle tommorrow for a few days

We are off to see Ron and Giselle tommorrow for a few days

We just left there yesterday! Trails are awesome around Matachewan and Shining Tree as always :D Ron and Giselle are great hosts too! Be careful if you are travelling A trail north from New LIskard towards Elk Lake during your route- there is a dangerous turn over a small iron bridge just after you enter Club Echo trails that is not signed properly :( I ended up missing the bridge and going over the bank into the riverbed...approx 15ft drop and flipped my sled :( They are now calling me Giddy UPsidedown. Thankfully - no damage to my new Doo and a great big "handlebar" bruise on my right thigh and some whiplash - could have been disaster!

thanks for the update , good to hear you are good ,and the sled too , :icon_photo: , we need pics

Will try to post some pics of that crash tomorrow.........just got home today and still unpacking, etc...too tired to upload pics.......have a great time up there - wish I was going back! :drool-1:

Will try to post some pics of that crash tomorrow.........just got home today and still unpacking, etc...too tired to upload pics.......have a great time up there - wish I was going back! :drool-1:

Glad you are ok and the incident didn't ruin your trip. Hopefully someone fixes the signage before another incident happens.

Glad you are OK. I guess I got the story now.

I don't have the pic of the UPsidedown - but somebody in our group does I think. But this pic sort of says it all if you can picture that this was taken at the top looking straight down :(

photo3_zpsc65fbebd.jpg

wow...glad you are fine.looks like a fair drop

Thanks White Dragon - yes it was - I was VERY lucky for sure - there should be signage there and there isn't. The bad part is that this is the section where the groomer turns around because he can't make the bridge. So the groomed trail looks like it goes right to the edge of that bank when he drops the drag and turns around - it is very deceiving and when there are no tracks to follow except the groomer it leads you right to the edge and over! Definitely needs a sign at the very least - or perhaps even a snow fence to guard against somebody else making the same mistake! The next person may not be as lucky :(

Archived