Baxter Snow Riders

Yukon

Come join us this Saturday for another fun event.. We have some great prizes to be won , Helmets , Dealer snowsuits , sled lifts and many more awesome prizes donated from our great sponsors...

poster22.jpg

Here's our radio ad running on Kicxfm and 104.1 The Dock..

http://baxtersnowriders.com/audio/BBQ_Fundraiser_2013.mp3

We hope you can make it!

:right_on:

Yuppers , always a great turn out. Have lots of great Prizes to be won.

Wildbill from Rosseau Rd Powersports and Marine has donated a Helmet and Goggles.

Lots of awesome sponsors who support us.

Thanks Uncle Billy !

If your not out on the trails tomorrow and near a radio tune into 104.1 The Dock for a remote broadcast live on location.

Just want to give some credit where credit is due. So many people just assume the trails just kind of magically happen. Most of us here fully understand that they don't but some volunteers go above and beyond and then some.

At the moment we have a shortage of groomer operators available. Yukon is a machine. Unbelievable how he can keep going like he has. He did his normal job on Friday then drove to Honey Harbour and climbed in the groomer for an overnight grooming run getting back around 3:30 - 4:00 AM not shure how much sleep he managed to squeeze in but just before 9:00 AM he was helping to set up and organize our clubs fund raising BBQ. We wrapped up just after 3:00 and he was then going home for a bit of sleep before he climbs back in the groomer for another overnight run.

Dedication and beyond from someone who is passionate about sledding, personal commitment and so much more. If I hear one throttle jockey complain about the conditions of our trails tomorrow when they were groomed Friday night and again Saturday night I will be tempted to tell him what he can do with his complaint.

Yukon... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you can do it. I know I can't.

Just want to give some credit where credit is due. So many people just assume the trails just kind of magically happen. Most of us here fully understand that they don't but some volunteers go above and beyond and then some.

At the moment we have a shortage of groomer operators available. Yukon is a machine. Unbelievable how he can keep going like he has. He did his normal job on Friday then drove to Honey Harbour and climbed in the groomer for an overnight grooming run getting back around 3:30 - 4:00 AM not shure how much sleep he managed to squeeze in but just before 9:00 AM he was helping to set up and organize our clubs fund raising BBQ. We wrapped up just after 3:00 and he was then going home for a bit of sleep before he climbs back in the groomer for another overnight run.

Dedication and beyond from someone who is passionate about sledding, personal commitment and so much more. If I hear one throttle jockey complain about the conditions of our trails tomorrow when they were groomed Friday night and again Saturday night I will be tempted to tell him what he can do with his complaint.

Yukon... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you can do it. I know I can't.

X2

Not only has he done so much for your Club, but he's been there for District 7 as well with his work over the years with the OFSC VIA as our District Rep. S here's another THANK YOU toYUKON. If I was on your Club's Board, I know what I would be nominating him for.

I don't think we have an award for "Crazy" maybe we should consider it!

Anyways we had a very successful event large part to our dedicated volunteer team.

Great turn out.

Need to thank our club supporters , sponsors and The Dockfm and Kicxfm for all there help with media.

X2

Not only has he done so much for your Club, but he's been there for District 7 as well with his work over the years with the OFSC VIA as our District Rep. S here's another THANK YOU toYUKON. If I was on your Club's Board, I know what I would be nominating him for.

X3 Way to go Yukon. On behalf of many sledders a big THANK YOU for all you do. Mmmmmmmm I am thinking that we will HAVE to try your trails out this week. Haven't been on your section of trails in at least 5 years. Is there still gas available along the trails on Tuesday and Wednesday? Thanks

Archived