Midland/Orillia

2fast4u

Just wondering if these areas recieved rain or snow today? If Rain how much and are the trails going to survive for the weekend? Hoping to get up there this weekend. Thanks

Just wondering if these areas recieved rain or snow today? If Rain how much and are the trails going to survive for the weekend? Hoping to get up there this weekend. Thanks

orillia recieved about 3'' of snow & minimal rain...trails will be fine...heading thru orillia tomorrow & will let you know

I was speaking with someone in Parry Sound on Parry Island around 10:00 this morning. While it was pouring rain in Toronto it was snowing big time there. I know that's a bit north of Midland but hope that trend made it's way that far south.

did orillia to midland, has snow & decent trails

Awesome thanks guy's I appreciate the replies. Here's to a great weekend Happy trails

If you guys are riding midland and area this weekend and you see a blue and white nytro with a white windshield with #89 on the sides and very shiny come over and say hello it would be cool to put a face to the great people on this site. We have a group of 8 going this weekend. Thanks

If you guys are riding midland and area this weekend and you see a blue and white nytro with a white windshield with #89 on the sides and very shiny come over and say hello it would be cool to put a face to the great people on this site. We have a group of 8 going this weekend. Thanks

Make sure you do ride Orillia to Midland it is just AWESOME!!!! We just rode that yesterday. It was a quick 90 mile round trip for us. Woooooooooohoooooooooooo!! I have to post some pics tomorrow.

Make sure you do ride Orillia to Midland it is just AWESOME!!!! We just rode that yesterday. It was a quick 90 mile round trip for us. Woooooooooohoooooooooooo!! I have to post some pics tomorrow.

Friday we rode all over the northwest basin area and penatang. Saturday We rode from midland to gravenhurst back down towards orillia then cut back up to midland on sat. Sunday headed down the C to the 301 into the 601 towards wasaga onto the b back to c then back into midland. We had a awesome weekend of riding racked up a lot of k's. Trails are down to the dirt in areas to the south around elmvale. Trails were great all weekend. The clubs are doing a excellent job with them.

Archived