monday's family ride

white dragon

took little dragon & wee dragon out for a ride today in the barrie area...took B112B to 422 to the new 420 into craighurst...trails were in decent shape...craighurst has gas & food...doubled back & took 421 into horseshoe valley ski resort...takes you right by the hills & restaurant,...best to backtrack again unless you know the area side trails...put another 50 mles on today,most local riding in a couple yrs...thx to everyone that makes this possibleth_feb182013005_zps659d19c4.jpgfeb182013003_zpsda0cb7a6.jpg

feb182013002_zps5ef56162.jpg

feb182013001_zpsae59ff35.jpg

That second picture with the smiling eyes looking out of the helmet is one to print and frame. Getting out with the guys is one thing but getting out with a spouse and or family... the best.

That second picture with the smiling eyes looking out of the helmet is one to print and frame. Getting out with the guys is one thing but getting out with a spouse and or family... the best.

was great having both out together...they seem to have a good time...completely different world doing the speed limit or less....

was great having both out together...they seem to have a good time...completely different world doing the speed limit or less....

Nothing better than building memories with the kids and soak it in while you can because they grow up too quickly. Only the eyes but that picture says so much.

Believe me those kids will remember that ride for the rest of their life. My brother is 37 and he still remembers when I took him out on his first ride when he was 8 years old. He remembers what sled and where we went. Still talks about it. Just wish I had taken pictures of it back then. Pictures are definitely PRICELESS!!!!

Believe me those kids will remember that ride for the rest of their life. My brother is 37 and he still remembers when I took him out on his first ride when he was 8 years old. He remembers what sled and where we went. Still talks about it. Just wish I had taken pictures of it back then. Pictures are definitely PRICELESS!!!!

I know it! I still remember being six and Dad towing my 5 yr old brother and I kneeling side by side in one of those round flying saucers behind the sled. It was a 1965 9 horse Ski-Doo and we were in a small park across the street. He took a turn a little sharp and both of us went tumbling off the saucer and rolled a few feet off into the deep snow. We were bundled up so well and unhurt, we were both laughing our heads off. I still remember the terrified look on Mom's face as she came running towards us. Wow, good memories for sure!

Great pics.

Future April riders for Cochrane.

Awesome I'm looking forward to getting my little guy out for a ride soon too. I still remember when I was a kid and my brother picking me up at school I was definitely the cool kid those days LOL. Great pics.

Archived