Looking to do the RAN Tour

maple

Haven't been on the sled in awhile (got 1/2 km in last year before the clutch went and nothing yet this year) and really want to get out on the trails. I'm looking to do the RAN and would appreciate any input regarding timing, lodging, etc. Have never done a saddlebag trip before so this will be new for me.

Hi! :hug: Welcome to the forum! :wavey: Lots of good information here. :hugs: I am sure someone with more saddlebag experience will pipe up and help! :icon_dance-cpatch: Good to hear from you and hope you get riding soon. :snow-141:

We've always enjoyed staying at the Clarion resort in North Bay (when staying 'in town').

The Near North Trail Association has one of the best websites (map link attached http://nnta.ca/map/)

Have fun!

Welcome back, Stranger.

PM Sent

Haven't been on the sled in awhile (got 1/2 km in last year before the clutch went and nothing yet this year) and really want to get out on the trails. I'm looking to do the RAN and would appreciate any input regarding timing, lodging, etc. Have never done a saddlebag trip before so this will be new for me.

Did it last week for meetings in NB & just got back from another NB overnighter, Couple spots of ugly but thats where the groomers cant get to,

Was all good, Give me a call for more info.

Rich

Smart ass. :nana:

Thanks, slomo. Hopefully I'll get some good ideas.

Hi! :hug: Welcome to the forum! :wavey: Lots of good information here. :hugs: I am sure someone with more saddlebag experience will pipe up and help! :icon_dance-cpatch: Good to hear from you and hope you get riding soon. :snow-141:

It'll be a while before Slomo responds.

Valentine's Day ;-) Who can resist a mosquito magnet in February?

Thanks, WB. Possibly leaving from Whitestone, but not sure. I was thinking of leaving from North Bay.

Hey Maple is back! I trust that you are launching your trip from Whitestone?

Thanks, Canuck. I'll definitely check out the Clarion and the website!

We've always enjoyed staying at the Clarion resort in North Bay (when staying 'in town').

The Near North Trail Association has one of the best websites (map link attached http://nnta.ca/map/)

Have fun!

Thanks, SJ. I did respond to your PM. Let me know if you decide to do the RAN this year ...

Welcome back, Stranger.

PM Sent

Thanks, Rich. When I figure out timing I will definitely give you a call.

Did it last week for meetings in NB & just got back from another NB overnighter, Couple spots of ugly but thats where the groomers cant get to,

Was all good, Give me a call for more info.

Rich

:coffeespit:

And just for STG ...

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

It'll be a while before Slomo responds.

Valentine's Day ;-) Who can resist a mosquito magnet in February?

Archived