Best Wishes for a speedy recovery Bill Cudney

Viper

Our good friend Bill was involved in a serious crash and is currently in hospital.

What I know is that he hit a washout which tossed him from his sled straight into a tree.

He has a few broken ribs and a very badly damaged knee, and is in serious condition.

I will try and update as I hear more, I know Bill as allot of friends here at OC.com

Get well soon Bill, we are thinking of ya!

WIsh him a speedy recovery !

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks Viper for letting us know.

Get well soon Bill.

get well soon

X2. Hopefully they closed the trail.

Bill is one of the nicest and most knowledgable guys I have ever spoke with!

Best wishes for a speedy skidoo recovery!

Jim

Terrible news, but good news he is recovering. Get well soon

This is what I read on a Facebook post, taken from dootalk.com

BILL IS MY BEST FREIND .AND GOOD RIDING BUDDING HE WAS IN QUEBEC ON SUNDAY WHERE HIT A WASH OUT AND HIT TREE . HIS LEG FIMER IS BORKEN IN 3 SPOTS 4 RIBS THEY CANOT OPARAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS TO BAD . HE IS IN GOOD SPRITS. I WILL LET YOU NO MORE WHEN I FIND OU T. LETS JUST HELP HIM OUT . HE IS THE BEST GUY YOU COULD NO .

BILL IS MY BEST FREIND .AND GOOD RIDING BUDDING HE WAS IN QUEBEC ON SUNDAY WHERE HIT A WASH OUT AND HIT TREE . HIS LEG FIMER IS BORKEN IN 3 SPOTS 4 RIBS THEY CANOT OPARAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS TO BAD . HE IS IN GOOD SPRITS. I WILL LET YOU NO MORE WHEN I FIND OU T. LETS JUST HELP HIM OUT . HE IS THE BEST GUY YOU COULD NO .

Thats from Chris Ledger a good friend of his and sled maniac.

Thats from Chris Ledger a good friend of his and sled maniac.

Thanks for the update.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Bill.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tell Bill we are thinking of him down in chatham!

Get well Bill..

Quick update from Marni who has a friend with Bill..

Got a message today from a friend who talked to Bill personally today.

He was about 3km from finishing off a 1K trip and hit a washout (at about 30kmh) which flipped the sled and sent him into a tree. He has a compound fracture in his femur and 3 broken ribs. He was at one hospital and has had 1 surgery already but was being moved to another one (both in Ontario) for a special surgery today. His wife Pat is with him.

My take ....at least he is stable enough to speak on the phone to my friend' date=' and at least he is stable enough to be transported to another hospital.

Wow, time is fleeting eh? Just a split second and a rider with a ton of experience...............

DD

[/quote']

Prayers for a speedy recovery.. Met him at the show this year, when we picked up our PB-80..Stand up guy indeed..

He's one of the most honest and stand up guys you will ever meet, dam good rider too.

Be safe out there folks it could happen to any one of us just as easily

A femur broken in 3 spots? Unbelievable. 4 ribs too, that's gotta hurt. All the best Bill.

We ran into Bill the day before in ValDor, and rode that same section of trail the next day after his incident, you could see where it had been worked on in a few spots.

Best wishes Bill, for a thorough recovery.

MD

Archived