Collingwood area trails

14 snow

Hi Guys,

I know the IAM still shows Collingwood area as unavailable but I am heading there next weekend so any real world reports would be nice. I have never ridden around there so any day loop recommendations are welcomed too assuming there are available trails.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I know the IAM still shows Collingwood area as unavailable but I am heading there next weekend so any real world reports would be nice. I have never ridden around there so any day loop recommendations are welcomed too assuming there are available trails.

Thanks!

Now they are calling for rain again next weekend. Doh. Better bring your ski's

Like badmxz said, I was at Osler on Thurs. and the trails didn't look good.

There was a lot of blowing snow, fields were bare.

Skiing maybe your better option!

16 inches of champagne powder at Hwy 24 and Poplar sideroad this morning that arrived via lake effects from Georgian Bay last evening. Just 2 miles up the sideroad at Osler Bluff there was only 6 inches so the snow was very localized. The new snow was groomed to corduroy perfection for pertect hero first runs at Osler first thing this morning in -18 degree temeratures.

The new snow will help the sled trails but I'm not sure it will be enough because it was very bad prior to last night. Wasaga Beach looks a little better when driving to Barrie from Collingwood this afternoon

Any new updates in the next day or so would be appreciated. if anyone knows the area well, PM me as I am trying to figure out if I can ride from where I am staying or if I have to trailer and drop elsewhere. Thanks!

Archived