Helping out

none

Just a note to Wildbill and the gang , Thanks for looking after our trailer problem on Saturday. Our trip home after the repairs was smooth and stress free . Thanks Bill !! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bill must have been on a roll on the weekend. He went out of his way to get my sled going for me. Seems it`s just the way he does business always taking care of the customer and then some.

Just a note to Wildbill and the gang , Thanks for looking after our trailer problem on Saturday. Our trip home after the repairs was smooth and stress free . Thanks Bill !! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Wheel bearing lockup? I had it happen and when I got home my tire was literally flat as a pancake, but still had the proper tire pressure. Now I take them apart clean them and reassemble very few years. Bearing buddies help the outer bearings, but do squat for the inner ones.

THanks Viper Nope my tilt lock let go and the bed rose up like a f'kin kite ! at 100km/h ! sparks flyin'!! Tongue had to be bolted down solid to the bed. It's for sale now - $ 300 Good trailer , but no longer tilts. Fat tires and a new spare .Bearing buddies.

THanks Viper Nope my tilt lock let go and the bed rose up like a f'kin kite ! at 100km/h ! sparks flyin'!! Tongue had to be bolted down solid to the bed. It's for sale now - $ 300 Good trailer , but no longer tilts. Fat tires and a new spare

.Bearing buddies.

Love my enclosed ramp trailer. Way easier to load and unload then the tilt lock. I use to put in a 3/4" safety bolt. Half the time it would freeze and I couldn't get it out. Was a pain. Glad I sold it.

Love my enclosed ramp trailer. Way easier to load and unload then the tilt lock. I use to put in a 3/4" safety bolt. Half the time it would freeze and I couldn't get it out. Was a pain. Glad I sold it.

I love my ramp trailer as well. So much easier to get on and off.

Archived