Barrie/orillia rail line

skidoo700

At the cottage now just off line 15, and the rail line looks great..Will be riding around here Sunday after our day trip Saturday to north bay..

we re gonna try getting to collingwood on sat, know they got a ft of snow....have a safe ride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx for help scott showing why,your the backbone of the trail work.know you put 110% into it to get trails open,surpised you haven't jumped in early...just hate to hear riders bitch when some many people give their best(knowing it might be in vain)just to fall victim to low snow...without you guys barrie trails would be gone...thx for what you've done,doing & gonna do

They groomed last night but we need more snow. Trails are rideable if you are out early and keep the speed down. I don't expect them to last long. I was out today but had a breakdown just past 93 and had to leave it trail side for a few hours before we got back to pickup the pieces and I do mean pieces. :(

They groomed last night but we need more snow. Trails are rideable if you are out early and keep the speed down. I don't expect them to last long. I was out today but had a breakdown just past 93 and had to leave it trail side for a few hours before we got back to pickup the pieces and I do mean pieces. :(

Wow that doesn't sound good. I hope that you are okay and that your sled isn't too bad. That sucks.

thats not right...what happened....you be together for your trip i hope...

post-19706-0-04422000-1359178795_thumb.j

First time on local trail in 3 year and made it a whopping 25km. I'm not sure but I don't think this is meant to come out :icon_doh:

thats not right...what happened....you be together for your trip i hope...

I was leaving a 5am next friday heading to Gaspe Bay. I'm just not meant to ride in Quebec.

I was leaving a 5am next friday heading to Gaspe Bay. I'm just not meant to ride in Quebec.

might be able to get dragon together by then if you really want to go,remember its a 800 dragon....kaboom...let me know...i'd have to get ball rolling asap

This was what I found during the trail side tear down tring to free the track

post-19706-0-04652700-1359180707_thumb.j

post-19706-0-17209600-1359180709_thumb.j

post-19706-0-11867200-1359180711_thumb.j

post-19706-0-06704300-1359180714_thumb.j

post-19706-0-18216600-1359180716_thumb.j

that stinks...you gonna try to fix for your trip...total rec will probably have the parts

that stinks...you gonna try to fix for your trip...total rec will probably have the parts

X2 that really sucks!!! I hope you get it fixed and DON'T EVER CANCEL YOUR TRIP!!!!!!!! Get'r fixed ASAP.

That sucks Reved! I hope you can get it fixed for your trip!

Hey revedthis is often caused by incorrect chain tension . Or landing it under power from airing it out.

The bolt backed out from the shaft.

post-19706-0-04422000-1359178795_thumb.jpg

First time on local trail in 3 year and made it a whopping 25km. I'm not sure but I don't think this is meant to come out :icon_doh:

ya think. Hopefully the fix won`t put too big a dent in the bank account.

This is a shot of the b112b out side of Midhurst. Needs more snow

(null)

Yeah I was with Emms on the weekend and he had said everything was wind blown ... Snow Dammit , he keeps coming to ride with me ... :icon_tinykitball:

Sorry to hear about your sled, Reved.

Hope you make it out east.

Yeah I was with Emms on the weekend and he had said everything was wind blown ... Snow Dammit , he keeps coming to ride with me ... :icon_tinykitball:

At least you didn't ride with someone who when he took his helmet off had a pale pink balaclava. I have promised never to disclose his identity though.

It was his sled that towed me out but it was the elder Emms driving.

Sorry to hear about your sled, Reved.

Hope you make it out east.

Doesn't look god so far.

post-19706-0-04422000-1359178795_thumb.jpg

How many miles were on the jackshaft bearings? That is brutal.

How many miles were on the jackshaft bearings? That is brutal.

The bearing went last year at 12k km but a paid professional forgot to tighten the bolt.

then the paid proffesional needs to step up to the plate

I would agree! I wish more paid proffesionals would step up to the plate with their poor workmanship. Right Bill!!!!

Archived