SKR update

Faceman

I just called D9 and haved changed our whole trail status to "Limited" . Please ride with caution!

Absolutely the best news I've heard all winter! Even better than a late nudge by the Misses who's been working out since New Years.

It probably dumped another 8-10 inches this afternoon. Problem now is too much snow. Fingers crossed no groomer breakdowns!!

It probably dumped another 8-10 inches this afternoon. Problem now is too much snow. Fingers crossed no groomer breakdowns!!

how far south is the snow?. the network is saying only 10cm of snow not inches

to much snow never !

how far south is the snow?. the network is saying only 10cm of snow not inches

Well I just cleaned the driveway, its inches and still coming. Owen Sound is virtually shut down

20 klicks south max. Snow didn't reach Palmerston.

Well , if you left G-town, dropped in Dundalk and headed nord, you wouldn't be home for a bit. Hanover/durham/Owen Sound/Sauble and this is Weds!!! PACK A LUNCH!!

Well , if you left G-town, dropped in Dundalk and headed nord, you wouldn't be home for a bit. Hanover/durham/Owen Sound/Sauble and this is Weds!!! PACK A LUNCH!!

"LOL" smart ass.

ill be heading up on friday

You will have a great weekend riding my friend!..Don't tell anybody..we don't want the traffic

Pounded a bunch of stakes today, met some great people from neighbouring clubs, only saw one sled w/o a permit..not bad! Found some evidence of blown corners .. and the weekend has just started!!!! OPP will be patroling all weekend, next week and next weekend. Enjoy the experience.

Ride safe and ride sober..and please come back

Just got back from a loop the groomer was on. Plus the railine was freshly groomed. The grail are in feally good shape with a fair bit of snow

Archived