off the rail

snowcats

We're grooming ,as is Wiarton..These cold nights will do wonders. Still a bunch of wet under the snow.

Oh and welcome btw!!!

Faceman, that is awesome news. Keep us posted. Come on Wiarton Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faceman,what wonderful news do you have for us this morning. All I keep hearing is this snow/squalls coming off of Lake Huron.

Are we gonna be good to go by friday,and is there a decent motel to stay at, that is on or closeby the trail ?

Thx for the updates and hardwork!!

Btw,,just curious any idea if the Port Elgin area trails will be good to go too?

I think it will take another week. Wait and see. I imagine the snow is concentrated in certain area's. Squalls always do this.

Got a bunch of closed roads here this morning as well as closed schools and businesses. We just need time to pack and pack. It takes some much longer at the first of the season, brushing, trees down, cover holes and wet spots. It's only Tuesday...

Got a bunch of closed roads here this morning as well as closed schools and businesses. We just need time to pack and pack. It takes some much longer at the first of the season, brushing, trees down, cover holes and wet spots. It's only

Tuesday...

How much snow did you guys get.

Got 16-18 inches yesterday, another 3-4 of fine stuff last night

It keeps blowing around and off the fields. It would be great if it came straight down!

Owen Sound just announced that we have received 27 inches of snow in two days!! And I think I found all of it. Went to open a gate for the groomer, well over my boots, locked frozen solid!!!

It keeps blowing around and off the fields. It would be great if it came straight down!

x2

wow thats awesome news .we got nothing in cambridge

Archived