Snowcrest Riders Pancake Brunch

2bsledding

Snowcrest Riders 40th Annual Pancake Brunch is on Saturday January 26th.

Location: Walker's Point Community Center located between Gravenhurst and Bala. Just off hwy 169 on Muskoka Rd 30, first building on the right.

Time: 10am to 1pm.

$8 per person.

This year Snowcrest Riders has invited our landowners and their guest, to join us free of charge. This is a good opportunity to meet some of our landowners and to say THANK YOU.

Hope to see you there!!!

Sounds like a great event..

We are hoping with the cold weather & snow forcasted that we will have C101D & trail 12 to the community center available or limited availability. Currently these trails are closed but club volunteers are working on them. "BIG THANKS!!!" Trail 12 was packed today all the way to C101D. Our crews will be packling C101D early in the week and taking the Pisten Bully groomer out that way. We need the cold & some more snow. Keep an eye on the Snowcrest Website for trails updates.

How much snow did u guys accumalate over the past few days.

We are hoping with the cold weather & snow forcasted that we will have C101D & trail 12 to the community center available or limited availability. Currently these trails are closed but club volunteers are working on them. "BIG THANKS!!!" Trail 12 was packed today all the way to C101D. Our crews will be packling C101D early in the week and taking the Pisten Bully groomer out that way. We need the cold & some more snow. Keep an eye on the Snowcrest Website for trails updates.

Things went well today. Trails 9, 10, 12 (to the Walker's Point Community Center), 14, and C101D to Southwood Rd have been groomed and are expected to be Limited availability tomorrow. "D" trail North to Kilty switch ( towards MSR Bracebridge) should also be Limited Availability tomorrow.

Groomers tomorrow are planned to be on "D" to Kashe Lake, trail 7, and parts of "B" trail - Will have to wait until tomorrow night for a report as to whether or not these trails will be Available or Limited Availability.

Currently organizing crews to stake lakes this weekend.

We still could use some more snow.

I recall crossing paths with 14Snow after the pancake breakfast years ago. We were snowmobiling towards Gravenhurst and he was leaving your event. It felt like we were in the middle of the season, not the beginning.

Anyhow, will likely drive up this year. Hope you get your trails open and lakes staked.

• 11 months later...

Will do my best to be there again, this is always a fun event.

Bob can you call me about bringing the raffle sled to this event, thx

tableware, I checked out your company web site. Are ya going to bring some Royal Doulton to use at the Pancake Event??

I will be going. Last year Blake S. lead us from the the Marriott Residence Inn.

I'm sure we will have another group ride to the event!!

Is this for 2014 or are you guys still on last years posting.

Just checked it's on Saturday the 25th 2014.

Pancake brunch starts at 10am on Saturday Jan 25, 2014 and goes until approx. 1pm. Only $8 per person. Young children, landowners with a guest are free.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be leading a group again.  

10 am Marriot Parking lot by the Bay. 

I was out riding on the excellent trails and did not read your message until now. We can arrange better than RD next time with my stuff. Had an excellent time (thank you volunteers) and then drove 200 km. I don't think the trails can get any better!

They were fantastic Sunday Morning from Gravenhurst to Bracebridge D to 37 and back!!

Anyone hear of an accident at the floating bridge this afternoon?

• Domino unpinned this topic

Archived