Let me make this perfectly clear

Wildbill

It is raining we would like everybody to stay off of the trails stay home get the honeydoo list done . Whatever come up and relax if you wish but stay off of the trails . The hard working trail crew will be at it as soon as the weather improves.

If you try to ride you will wreck your sled wreck trails and wreck your day. So far the base is holding sleds will wreck this quick stay off please.

Can I come up and ride? Can I? Can I? :rotflmao:

Damn right. We need to save what we have! Hopefully it freezes into a great base this coming week!

Kudo's. Now just need opp to charge sledders for riding in available trails. Anyone riding by your place Bill?

Anyone riding by your place Bill?

This I gotta see.

:-(

Good post, and I hope riders understand the damage they'll do to their sleds, themselves and the trails by riding closed trails this weekend.

Great ATV conditions though..ROTFLMAO!!!!

They closed all the trails around here last night. Have to go north to Bancroft or north east of Kingston to find anything open in the east this weekend.

Up your giggy with a wire brush ! lol

But if I called you...I bet the conditions would be open...Dom is loading his side by side to head up.

I know. Frustrating..our club is getting all kinds of calls too.

Thank you to all who stayed off the trails during the last few days of rain. We still have some of the base left in a lot of areas.

The cold is coming and so is the snow over the next 4 or 5 days. We would really appreciate any help to fill in water holes

with tree limbs and branches before our groomers head out friday or saturday. Thanks again

I was up at cottage Friday evening just east of Orrville,

Cant wait to ride but found other stuff to do,

I can't believe how many sleds I heard Saturday on the Seguin, what's idiots, Friday the Seguin look alright considering what's going on weather wise,

Sunday coming home was a different picture, I pass the Seguin 3 times east of Orrville and it was badly beat, down to gravel in a lot of places, ill say it again what idiots,

I'm close to C101 Seguin falls, trail hasn't been groomed yet only a few old sled tracks on Friday, I didn't hear any sleds on there, Sunday on way home C101 looked the same way as Friday, good amount of snow despite the rain,

Wish the Seguin looked half as good, if people would use there brain more everything would be better,

Seguin would of been rideable but not now... I'm real close to both trails and I can tell you they where happy on the gas to top it up,

I guess if you are going to beat the trail than beat it hard, idiots...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Sledjunk...

Thanks Sledjunk...

Is your first name Eric by any chance??

Hi viperules700, no it's my username..lol..

Hi viperules700, no it's my username..lol..

New a guy from work, his nick name was Fabio. Figured maybe it was him. All good. Welcome aboard.

Snapper

Going east on the Seguin toward Orrville/Spruesdale Is very rough and almost no base left after last Saturday, east of Orrville I seen stretches of gravel mud and rocks doesn't look good at all,

If people would of listened to Wildbill to stay off the trails last weekend we would be riding this weekend, probably not the best condition but at least you could ride, now we have to wait for more snow to come...

IQ TURBO you couldn't of said it any better...

I'm very close to Seguin there was heavy traffic last sat, temp was 8'-10'c with rain.. I don't get it..

Seeing the trails looking like dirt roads in mid Jan is not good, has to start all over...

Archived