kijiji Snowmobiles For Sale in Ontario Today - 12484

bbakernbay

is it that hard to believe?

Bad we haven't open here in district 5 in the north end for 2.2 seasons. Brutal I tell yeah and if we don't get snow soon, ofsc could be in trouble next season.

nope I dont think so. we have 12000 kms of trail open before the warmup. how could you say they would be in trouble

Ontario is bigger than just D5

nope I dont think so. we have 12000 kms of trail open before the warmup. how could you say they would be in trouble

Revenue Is an issue. A good portion of permit sales usually comes from this area.

I find that hard to believe for some reason that alot of the revenue comes from district 5. I am sure there is a bit but think of cottage country and the Ottawa district. Lots of people there

I find that hard to believe for some reason that alot of the revenue comes from district 5. I am sure there is a bit but think of cottage country and the Ottawa district. Lots of people there

Alot of live in d5 and play in cottage country. More and more riders are quiting every year. Our club is down around 65 full season permits this year alone. That is 14k gone. There are something like 20 clubs in d5 alone and most are down about the same amount. So it Is a large amount of money missing from the system.

Interesting observation, bb..nbay.

Gonna set a warm weather record in Toronto. Old record was 9 degrees - should hit 11 degrees on Saturday.

We have to get the word out that trails will be open. The world does not end at Hwy 7.

Interesting observation, bb..nbay.

Gonna set a warm weather record in Toronto. Old record was 9 degrees - should hit 11 degrees on Saturday.

We have to get the word out that trails will be open. The world does not end at Hwy 7.

For me who won't trailer unless 9 has open trails I don't ride :mad:

drove to missisauga and back today....holy sh-t...there is a ton of sleds for sale at the ends of peoples drive ways,i think people are fed up with having sleds they cant use,this winter for my area so far is as bad as last year?

drove to missisauga and back today....holy sh-t...there is a ton of sleds for sale at the ends of peoples drive ways,i think people are fed up with having sleds they cant use,this winter for my area so far is as bad as last year?

I want to know who will be buying all these used sleds that are for sale?? I doubt many will sell.

I still think that there will be riding this winter, and should some of these sleds sell for some strange reason, the people who sold them will be kicking themselves when the snow comes.

Holy Debbie downers

debbie downers...too funny....no i believe the snow should come back,i mean its only 2 weeks into jan.....crossing fingers

debbie downers...too funny....no i believe the snow should come back,i mean its only 2 weeks into jan.....crossing fingers

Big x2.....

March will be great this year. Easter weekend is early this year, so maybe a good cochrane trip is in order.

Of course we are not happy with the current conditions, however once I get on the trails I find that nothing can replace the experience. Its something to do for the Winter months (weeks).

NOw of course boating does have a very long season in comparison. This year I was boating from March to December :)

There were a few boats out on Lake Simcoe last weekend.

Good fishing --- used to be called "ice fishing".

But how much of 12000kms was worth riding. I know for a fact i was on some of those trails and they shouldnt have been open, is brown snow going to be the norm for limited conditions, oh sorry Limited Availability

Probably not too hard to sew the seeds of discontent with these sellers and get a great deal on a sled.

I worked at a ski hill few yrs ago and they have a whole bunch of kms of cross country ski trail.

They use a huge roller at the start of the year, looks like 4-5 feet high - like something you would roll a field of sod with.

They hook to a sled or Argo and start rolling down the snow on their trails every time there is a few cm's.

They roll them quite a few times before putting their big BR180 and drag on them. Build's a base, drives the frost in and firms everything up, without losing any snow like happens when a heavy drag is skidded down an unfrozen trail first few times.

Perhaps OFSC should take our extra $10 a permit this yr and buy some of these.

I emailed them re this, but they are kinda like the government now - no reply.

everythings a buisness....how much do u wanna make a bet if this season runs to crap like last...permits will be 275.00 next year.....im not buyin nothing until the winters change...just my 2 cents

I worked at a ski hill few yrs ago and they have a whole bunch of kms of cross country ski trail.

They use a huge roller at the start of the year, looks like 4-5 feet high - like something you would roll a field of sod with.

They hook to a sled or Argo and start rolling down the snow on their trails every time there is a few cm's.

They roll them quite a few times before putting their big BR180 and drag on them. Build's a base, drives the frost in and firms everything up, without losing any snow like happens when a heavy drag is skidded down an unfrozen trail first few times.

Perhaps OFSC should take our extra $10 a permit this yr and buy some of these.

I emailed them re this, but they are kinda like the government now - no reply.

Actually we have something like that .

Archived