Orillia trails looking good.

yeddy

Rode orillia to midland friday night and rode the east side last night. Trails were in great shape considering the snow conditions. Railway bed was tabletop smooth. Although had a slight run in with a coyote and being harrassed excessive by police was a good ride.

They started packing the trails coming out of lagoon city. The area still needs a lot more snow but it's nice to see the groomers out.

• 1 month later...

How is B104 and Trunk B doing?

i think they are grooming B and b104. I'm not sure why they're still listed as red.

orillia has groomed b 104 & most of their trails this wk...if you head out on b104 remember to fill up as hawthorne grill (now c&c grill) has no gas & no gas in sebright either

The east side has all been groomed over the past few week. Things are in pretty good shape. 208 is a bit sketchy due to beavers so we're unable to groom it. The west side of Orillia has been taking a beating with heavy traffic and groomer break downs but we're trying our best. Our AMFI groomer has had 2 major breakdowns since Sunday but has been fixed again today so should be back out tonight. The Gilbert is out now on part of the B trail and 203 and I'll be out tonight doing the rest of 203 and the B112B rail line into Orillia. We've finally got the snow we need, just trying to keep up with the grooming. Things should be great this coming weekend.....just busy!!

great news...should take wife for local ride tomorrow..valentines & all...

Trails in Orillia were great Thursday and Friday. Thanks for all the hard work. Not sure which club it was, but man the new bridge in Coldwater is FABULOUS. The clubs are doing wonders with all these improvements. Really nice to miss all that road rash to get across the 400.

Be careful on Lake Couchiching. Pressure crack runs across (west/east) just south of the trail intersection that runs towards the rail line trail. It was nasty on Thursday!

Archived