Season 12 13 Trail Conditions Updates

I was up there today enjoying the warm weather...trails are melting awfully fast...can't see them being officially open next weekend. The A trail is showing through in multiple spots and totally crappy linking the 195 & 197, nothing but dirt there. The 197 was great though.

The 130 series trails west of Deep River really impressed me in how much snow is remaing on these trails...no melt through...pure white gold. Snow was soft and I was fishtailing a lot in the corners. These are the trails to hit if you are heading up this way. Unfortunately, ATVs are tearing up the trails as their season is beginning.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of today, April 1, 2013 all trails in the NRSA area will be marked as "closed for the season". A huge thank you goes out to all our volunteers - we could not have done it without everyone's help. We were happy to hear from our trail riders and visitors. Hope that in this extended season everyone was able to get the maximum use of the North Renfrew Snowmobile Association's trails. Finally THANK YOU to our landowners.

As of today, April 1, 2013 all trails in the NRSA area will be marked as "closed for the season". A huge thank you goes out to all our volunteers - we could not have done it without everyone's help. We were happy to hear from our trail riders and visitors. Hope that in this extended season everyone was able to get the maximum use of the North Renfrew Snowmobile Association's trails. Finally THANK YOU to our landowners.

thx kcc for all the updates thru-out the yr...

thx kcc for all the updates thru-out the yr...

X2

Thanks KCC!

Trails as always were great all year. Thanks for the trail updates and all the hard work you and your club put into the trails.

Archived