Season 12 13 Trail Conditions Updates

Is the pipeline a from mattawa to pembroke continuous ride with minimal road crossings.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From NRSA club (Chalk River) to Missing Link's Boundary with Mattawa there is 5 road crossings. Its not bad at all, I don't know from NRSA to Pembroke though.

We had some rain today, temperature was up to two degrees, currently it back down to zero, plus hoping to get some flurries tonight & tomorrow.

We had some rain today, temperature was up to two degrees, currently it back down to zero, plus hoping to get some flurries tonight & tomorrow.

Did you guys loose much snow?

Boys were out on the trails & said the trails were in great shape.

Boys were out putting up poker run signs today & said that trails are in great shape for the run tomorrow. The A-trail is being totally groomed tonight from Harvey Lake to Chalk RIver Boundary. Trails 132, 134 were groomed this morning while the other local trails were done on Tuesday & Thursday. Trails should be good to go.i

I'm thinking of going up to pembroke this week for 2 or 3 days. Would the trails be really beat up after this poker run? I'm thinking of going up sometime this week

It will be great. Stay at the quality inn in pettawawa they have a snowmobiles rate and are closer to the great trails of the missing link. Good luck.

Trails are in great shape, lots of traffic on the NRSA trails (east of Chalk River to west of Rolphton) & boarding with neighbour club missing link. Groomer has been out after the poker run & trails are great.

If you prefer to stay in the Deep River - Stonecliffe area here are some places. If you are looking for a places to stay & cooking your own meals, there is Morning Mist (613-586-1900 or Pine Valley (613-586-2621) in Stonecliffe area. Or if you want motel & restaurant there is the Bear's Den in Deep River (613-584-9795) or Rolphton Motel & Restaurant in ROlphton (613-586-2324 - its clean but not fancy). Or motel only is the Deep RIver Motel (613-584-2743). No gas in Rolphton as it burnt down this past summer, gas available in Deep River & Stonecliffe. You can ride NRSA, Missing Link & Mattawa trails

was thinking of trailering up to the Big Stop in Pembroke then going up tp the Mattawa golf and Ski resort and heading back the next day.

Great run. Make sure to ride some of the club trails. I rode the 136 and 131 in northrenfew section. They have map boxes out on the club trails. Great work guys really enjoyed the trails and signage is amazing. Missing link does a

great job too, like thier signs like happy's way and seaseme street. Stop and buy fuel at stonecliff, the owner groomed the missing link trails. They really work hard for us touring riders.

Great run. Make sure to ride some of the club trails. I rode the 136 and 131 in northrenfew section. They have map boxes out on the club trails. Great work guys really enjoyed the trails and signage is amazing. Missing link does a

great job too, like thier signs like happy's way and seaseme street. Stop and buy fuel at stonecliff, the owner groomed the missing link trails. They really work hard for us touring riders.

Agreed.

Also the 190's are awesome. Some of the best trails I have ever ridden.

Right now you need to trailer as far as at least Chalk River(or Deep River) in my opinion. I just came home today from Petawawa and we didn't sled from there at all as the trails were solid ice with little dusting of snow. We did trailer Saturday to Chalk River and the trails got better the further west you went from there. So unless there's a big storm between now and when you leave on your trip, trailer the xtra 30 mins or so. Trails are awsome right now from Deep River on.

Trails are in great shape, got a couple inches of snow yesterday & more to come between today & tomorrow.

A few of us were out for a ride today & trails were in tip-top shape, here a couple pictures.

post-21258-0-04820000-1360721621_thumb.jpg post-21258-0-96459800-1360721728_thumb.jpg

What trail is the trail on the right?

That trail is on trail 136, just past Deep River A-trail & trail 136 junction, that trail has some nice scenery, then meets up with the 131, which is a great trail as well.

The ride for dad out of Pembroke on Saturday is taking the A-trail to down past Deep River to the A-trail/Trail 131 junction, then down the 131 to the 136. Please go to www.nrsa under the ABOUT tab is our local club map that shows these trails. Trails were great today put on 120 ksm.

That trail is on trail 136, just past Deep River A-trail & trail 136 junction, that trail has some nice scenery, then meets up with the 131, which is a great trail as well.

The ride for dad out of Pembroke on Saturday is taking the A-trail to down past Deep River to the A-trail/Trail 131 junction, then down the 131 to the 136. Please go to www.nrsa under the ABOUT tab is our local club map that shows these trails. Trails were great today put on 120 ksm.

took 131 & 136 just outta petawa onroute to north-bay...beautiful trails

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our trails!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our trails!

X2. I did the exact same thing. Great trails for sure. Hope to bG back up mid march if it lasts.

Lots of traffic this past week, A-trail was completely groomed last night & trails should be good to go. Tonight the groomer will be heading from Deep River to club boundary with Missing Link (about 9 hour or so run). Have a great weekend sledding.

Lots of traffic this past week, A-trail was completely groomed last night & trails should be good to go. Tonight the groomer will be heading from Deep River to club boundary with Missing Link (about 9 hour or so run). Have a great

weekend sledding.

A record season for you guys.

Archived