Announcing the 2013 Ontario Sled Ride of Hope

Viper

petlogoblue.jpg

The Prostate Extreme Team is proud to announce our return to Gravenhurst Ontario for our 8th Annual Sled Ride of Hope.

Saturday February 16th 2013

We are proud to announce that once again our Accommodation Host & Corporate Sponsor will be the Residence Inn

res_inn_muskoka.jpg

Gravenhurst - Muskoka Wharf

This link is for the Studio Lake View rooms

Click Here to Make Your Reservation

Simply click on the link above and it will take you to our dedicated Reservation page and group rate discounts.

All room fees include Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast provided by Residence Inn-Marriott

Mandatory Online Registration is in effect once again this year so please sign up early to ensure your spot.

Reserving your room does NOT mean you are registered for this Event, PLEASE DO NOT Register unless you are 100% confident that you are attending this event.

Click Here for the Online Registration Form

Registration closes February 4th 2013

2013 Registration Fee's are $50.00 Per Person.

Fees include Friday Night Meet & Greet with light snacks & Saturday Night Buffet Dinner (cash Bar)

We will be providing a Registration Desk on Saturday Morning in the REAR Lobby of the Residence Inn between 9:00 & 10:00 AM for those that cannot attend Friday Night.

Special thanks to the Snowcrest Riders for being our official 2013 Host Club, we are really looking forward to working with you folks again, we cannot say enough about your club and it's hospitality last year!

snowcrest_small.jpg

Back by popular demand is our ONLINE Pledging system which will help you to share your personal pledging goals with your friends via email, Face Book, Twitter and a host of other social media feeds!

Just like last year once signed in you will be given a link to your own Personal Page

Please Click Here to start your Pledging Campaign.

For Online Pledging questions please email steve@prostateextremeteam.com

Remember the recipient of our funding is Wellspring Chinguacousy Foundation all Pledge Cheques must be made out to them.

(Minimum Pledge Donation of $150.00 in Effect)

Start collecting now and you may be in the race for the Top Three Pledge Earners and be eligible to win one of the following

First Prize $300.00 Factory Rec Bucks

Second Prize $2300.00 Factory Rec Bucks

Third Prize $100.00 Factory Rec Bucks

We will be accepting your Donations and Signed Registration Forms at our Friday Night Meet & Greet in the Rear Lobby of the Residence Inn between 7-10 PM.

Onsite fuel will be available for sale all weekend long thanks to our friends at Muskoka Wharf Marine

They will also have Sled Rentals available but we advise that you book early, they won't last long.

logo.png

As always we will be providing two guided rides this year.

Family Ride:

(Approx. 4 hours)

Advanced Ride:

(Approx. 6 hours)

Details on the rides will follow soon, please stay tuned to our main Sled Ride Page or directly at our Forum Page for complete details.

After the rides you will have time to go back to your rooms and get cleaned up for the Saturday Night festivities.

The cash bar will open at approximately 6pm with dinner starting roughly at 7pm.

Dinner will be held at the Muskoka Boat & Heritage Museum located right beside The Residence Inn between 7-10 PM.

insidelogo.png

The Prostate Extreme Team would like to thank all our Sponsors for their generous donations to our very worthy cause.

Without your help we simply cannot do what we do so please support our Sponsors whenever possible.

Questions and Media Requests can be emailed directly to

steve@prostateextremeteam.com

The Prostate Extreme Team would like to thank all our great supporters for all their support over the years, we have a great event planned for you and we look forward to seeing you for another great weekend of fundraising and Prostate Cancer Awareness!

Special thanks to Ontario Conditions & Freedom Sledder for allowing us to promote our ride.

Ooooo ya in for sure

• 3 weeks later...

In for sure this year.

In for sure this year.

And I got your registration too :)

Thanks for your support Mike

• 1 month later...

The weather gods have provided us with lots of snow for the best PET ride ever! :snow-141:

The weather gods have provided us with lots of snow for the best PET ride ever! :snow-141:

Sitting in the hotel right now and the trails just went all green, looking great for next weekend

If everything works out ill be there for the ride see you guys there

Here's to a successful ride this weekend Viper.

Hey ViReR,

As promised, here's your report. Snowcrest trails are AWESOME ! From Southwood east on C101D through Town, 15, 4, 12, 14, D north to Bracebridge, and..................

................................................. DrumRoll !!.................................

Arrow.jpg

Arrow.jpg

Arrow.jpg

D South to Kahshe........................

Arrow.jpg

This is what I came upon riding home from the Curling Club Tonight !!!!

Arrow.jpg

IMG-20130213-00806_zpsb710a1fa.jpg

IMG-20130213-00805_zps66c88760.jpg

IMG-20130213-00804_zps90c1dcac.jpg

Gee whiz now poor Viper cant wipe the grin off of his face!!

Me either!

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm hear and looking for more caring wonderful sledders to donate to this GREAT awesome foundation "WELLSPRING CHINGUACOUSY" ....THEY ARE "EARTH ANGEL's" ........for Patients....Family members....Friends of Patients....Co-workers of Patients.........

PLEASE DONATE if you can.....& "Share" if you Care!!

God Bless your continued Health!!

xoxoxo Alison xoxooxo

http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1965&AID=2215&PID=331840

post-23103-0-41827600-1360993052_thumb.jpg

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm hear and looking for more caring wonderful sledders to donate to this GREAT awesome foundation "WELLSPRING CHINGUACOUSY" ....THEY ARE "EARTH ANGEL's" ........for Patients....Family members....Friends of Patients....Co-workers of Patients.........

PLEASE DONATE if you can.....& "Share" if you Care!!

God Bless your continued Health!!

xoxoxo Alison xoxooxo

http://www.gifttool....2215&PID=331840

Thanks for posting this. I couldn't find anyone on here prior to today to sponsor. Hope you had a great day!!

Great weekend and fun event ! Thanks (Steve) Viper and John of Residence Inn, Marriott helping make this event a growing success! Lots of work behind the scenes. Thanks to Alison and her "holler girls" for the added fun!

post-20923-0-20958600-1361152868_thumb.jpg

We had a great time too! Can't wait until next year!

Thanks for the support folks we really appreciate it.

Planning is well underway for 2014

Thanks for the support folks we really appreciate it.

Planning is well underway for 2014

Can we book our room?

Can we book our room?

I think it's 11 months to the date bud but I will look into it

Can we book our room?

I think it's 11 months to the date bud but I will look into it

heehee, I talked to Jon couple days ago to try to book my room so I wouldn't forget again .... he says give him until end of March :) before calling in to book for next year.

heehee, I talked to Jon couple days ago to try to book my room so I wouldn't forget again .... he says give him until end of March :) before calling in to book for next year.

Thanks for the heads up! The end of March it is!

Archived