"D" Brushing

SlowTouringGuy

Heading up to the Tall Pines Rally in Bancroft. Truck and ground are white in Pefferlaw!!!! Woo!!! Hoo!!!

Great day for everyone, we all chipped in and did our share quickly. Great to meet everyone and plan on seeing you on the trails, sorry the picture I took turned out badly due to the sun and snow glare. Hopefully there are some others form someone. The boy had a great time too and looks forward to running the trails this season. Bridge note, the I-Beams I have are 8" by 13' should help. We can make arrangements to get them out to the trail this season.

Good to meet you Luvsno!

You son really knows how to handle that atv. Was sure he would get stuck more.

Hope to see you on trails. :)

Great day for everyone, we all chipped in and did our share quickly. Great to meet everyone and plan on seeing you on the trails, sorry the picture I took turned out badly due to the sun and snow glare. Hopefully there are some others form someone. The boy had a great time too and looks forward to running the trails this season. Bridge note, the I-Beams I have are 8" by 13' should help. We can make arrangements to get them out to the trail this season.

Happy everyone had a good day. Volunteers are the engine that drives our Club.Thank you everyone! You efforts and support are very much appreciated.

Bob Clarke

Snowcrest Riders - President

OFSC District 7 - Alternate Governor

Thanks to everyone who turned out yesterday. It was a great day to be outdoors with temps that never broke the freezing mark and a skiff of snow to keep our spirits bouyant. How can you beat a day in the bush with motorized vehicles ?

Izzy

Luvsno

Anthony

Domino

John

Kevin

Dave

Rod

Gary

Mike

Jay

Paul

Tommy

& STG

What a great turnout ! We followed D north from Kahshe Lake to the Doe Lake Road. There were less than 6 trees that needed to be cut and cleared along the way, plus some trimming and brushing but we dropped a number more to repair and/or strengthen some of the water crossings. That section is "good to go" !!

Thanks again, everyone !!

Thank Gawd ! It's about time you started wearing pants :-P

Holds his "Depends"

Archived