favorite video

Wildbill

yea,,,its the best yet

well thanks wildbill not as if i already had the itch to go riding.. great video

Cool video, im not sure anout the song choice mind you LOL.

Watched this on YouTube and one of the comments was funny:

The only acceptable way for a man to listen to this song is with this video

Great clip.

that vid is from the BC boys making the BOOST films. the rider is casey darke (darko, on the forums), veedy is the photagrapher. this is from the very first boost dvd. it is my all time favorite sledding vid clip.

as for the song, now you can listen to it on the radio and think sledding, and it wont effect your man card status. :D Ski

certainly my favourite. Not bad for a heavy four stroke either :poke2:

certainly my favourite. Not bad for a heavy four stroke either :poke2:

with a big turbo and a 3 inch paddle track likely 200 plus horsepower and an excellent rider. I heard you can't get out of ditches though.

cool video !

Even with all that powder that yamahas sliders will still wear out in approx 500 kms lmao !!

I watch that video and think how many times I would have been stuck!! Good rider, obviously.

Snowboner .....

I watch that video and think how many times I would have been stuck!! Good rider, obviously.

Dom what ever U do dont be a pull partner for any Yammy rider's......I was the rookie last yr ......just imagine a little Leprechaun coming out of the canyon stripped down and heading to the trailer soaked....

Dom what ever U do dont be a pull partner for any Yammy rider's......I was the rookie last yr ......just imagine a little Leprechaun coming out of the canyon stripped down and heading to the trailer soaked....

Dom....never pull a Cat out of a swamp either. However, where the hell was the little leprechaun when we needed him. Eating lucking charms I am guessing.

with a big turbo and a 3 inch paddle track likely 200 plus horsepower and an excellent rider. I heard you can't get out of ditches though.

Yeah it sucked me in, not the first time I have seen that. I heard crossing one another on a lake can be dangerous. Just a word of caution.

cool video !

Even with all that powder that yamahas sliders will still wear out in approx 500 kms lmao !!

You're right! I may jokingly diss other brands, but you nailed that one on the button.

This is one of my favourites.

I have seem part of that puddle jumping video a few time before but never saw the beginning where the guy ends up in the water......bet that was chilly !

Looks like it was filmed around Honey Harbour, but im just guessing

I have seem part of that puddle jumping video a few time before but never saw the beginning where the guy ends up in the water......bet that was chilly !

Think your right. I heard that too. Looks like the small craft route south of Go Home Bay

Archived