revrnd

post-22483-0-54883800-1442029289_thumb.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-22483-0-70334300-1442030634_thumb.png

Good job!

X2

bet new tim's in brechin closes coffe time,utra mar/country style & corner store all with in next yr...all in 1 foul swoop...trains,transports & timmies = brechin

bet new tim's in brechin closes coffe time,utra mar/country style & corner store all with in next yr...all in 1 foul swoop...trains,transports & timmies = brechin

had some very good sandwiches at the coffee time I now avoid timmies 

It's sad but true

It's sad but true

Tim hortons is getting over priced and quality isn't there on most items. I swear they put extra caffine, in coffee to get people addicated.

I finally did it :-) The green line will lead you to the Ultramar gas station and Country Style donuts. Please be careful crossing the railway tracks.

Thanks! Will come in handy this season as I look forward to returning to the great trails in the area!

• 2 weeks later...

The General Store in Irondale is now closed so no gas there. Gooderham is open cash only.

• 1 month later...

I saw in this week's Bancroft Times that the Canadian Tire gas bar in Bancroft is closing. Apparently the owner is hoping to get a Petro Canada franchise. I'll post any updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Esso in Carnarvon has been closed for about a week. Again. Hope it reopens before the trails get opened.

I saw in this week's Bancroft Times that the Canadian Tire gas bar in Bancroft is closing. Apparently the owner is hoping to get a Petro Canada franchise. I'll post any updates.

I was by there on Fri'. The convenience store is also closed.

I was thru Killaloe on Fri'. There is a garage w/ Stinson pumps & signage on Queen St about half a mile north of B102. Is this station pumping gas?

I guess it hadn't been posted on OC (couldn't find it by searching) but the store/gas station on Hwy' 41 @ Denbigh is closed. The adjacent LCBO is still open.

The Esso station on Hwy. 62 north of the B106E Bird's Creek road crossing is still closed. A vehicle collided w/ the building causing structural damage last May. Does not look like much has been done since the incident (other than boarding up damaged wall).

Working on a POI file & wondering what the status of the gas station/store (BBC COuntry Store) in Matthiasville is.

The XTL station on #28 just off E108 and just north of Bewdley, will be open this year.

Spoke to the leasee, and he is saying he will be open till 10 or 11 at night (depends on traffic) to serve sledders

The XTL station on #28 just off E108 and just north of Bewley, will be open this year.

Spoke to the leasee, and he is saying he will be open till 10 or 11 at night (depends on traffic) to serve sledders

Good news!

• 4 weeks later...

I was by there on Fri'. The convenience store is also closed.

Up to Bancroft today & no sign of any changes to the gas bar adjacent to Crappy Tire.

• 3 weeks later...

The XTL station on #28 just off E108 and just north of Bewdley, will be open this year.

Has anyone been in to gas up?

Has anyone been in to gas up?

Yes I was in last week.

There is a trail from the lake right to it.

Good food menu as well!

Yes I was in last week.

There is a trail from the lake right to it.

Good food menu as well!

Thanks, I'll update the GPS file.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted before but the Formula 21 gas station in SRF is closed. Gas is still available at the Esso a bit east (also on Hwy 11).

Archived