2001 MXZ 800

steveo

Hey guy, not sure how many of you still come out here during the summer but I am selling my 2001 MXZ 800. Most of you:s know what has been done to it so I.m not going to list it all.

$3500 is my asking price firm..........

if interested you can call me @ 705-962-0178 or 705-681-0293 and ask for steve

Sled is in absolute mint condition and was in for work at campbells marina and they couldnt believe the shape it was in.

We all had to talk you out of bailing three months ago. Now you are bailing on us again?Are you upgrading or quiting from the sport? Bad time to sell a sled, but good luck if you need the space and cash now. Always enjoyed your local feed back about trail conditions and hopefully you will be riding the snowcrest trails later this year.

Hi Vip,

its not an easy choice but I have child # 3 on the way and the wife and I are in need of a larger home. Sometime reality sets in and you have to do whats best for them. I will miss sledding beyond belief but my kids come first and so does my wife.

You will be back in a couple years! Congrats on the little one!

Hi Vip,

its not an easy choice but I have child # 3 on the way and the wife and I are in need of a

larger home. Sometime reality sets in and you

have to do whats best for them. I will miss

sledding beyond belief but my kids come first

and so does my wife.

Congrats on child number 3. We will miss your reports and hopefully we will see you back here in 5 years time. All of the best. Lots of interest in used sleds, it will sell fast.

Archived